The Object/Sub-Object Schedule can be found here.
Service dates are either the date the goods were received or the dates the services were performed.
Each agency must supply supporting documentation for each disbursement in the attached, which should include the following, as applicable:
- Related payment voucher, single page if it contains approval signatures and/or notes.
- Vendor invoice(s) or other type of supporting documentation (i.e. worksheets, state statute documents, contracts, receipts, etc.)
** Please also include all pages of the UMB statement with associated vendor invoices.
- Evidence of the applicable period of service to which the expenditure applies, if not provided in items listed above. If the payment is a grant reimbursement to a grantee, we need documentation showing the underlying service period of the grantee's expenditures being reimbursed.
- Liquor Commission - if the item is for inventory, please also provide the related bill of lading.
If your supporting documentation is too much to scan, please contact the Quality Assurance Division to discuss alternative options for testing, such as a member of the Quality Assurance Division coming to your office to view the original supporting documentation or having the Quality Assurance Division select a sample of transactions from the document then just scanning those pages applicable to the additional sample.
Each agency must supply supporting documentation for each employee's paycheck, which should include the following, as applicable:
- Completed timecard.
- Completed leave slips.
- Employee's work schedule for the selected audit period.
- Documentation on any donated leave.
- Documentation on terminated employee.
- If hand warrant, documentation for request of hand warrant.